An earthquake has hit New Zealand’s South Island in the early hours of Monday morning. Quake was magnitude 7.5 and 15km deep.
radionz.co.nz/audio/live/national – TSUNAMI WARNINGS ARE STILL IMPOSED BY CIVIL DEFENCE!
Main quakes – SEVERE
– 7.5 magnitude, severe, 15km north east of Culverden, 12.20am
– 6.1 magnitude, severe: 15km north of Kaikoura, 2.31am, 27km
– 5.7 magnitude, severe: 25km south east of Seddon, 2.21am
– 5.5 magnitude, severe: 10km east of Seddon 2.20am
– 5.6 magnitude, severe: 20km south east of Seddon, 4.33am
Taylors Surf Shop Web Cams