Please wash your hands people, can’t stress this enough. Keeping hands clean is one of the most important steps we can take towards being
Gods decent humans.
You know, our primary role in life and the first job assigned at birth.
A how to, care of the CDC:
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Dirty hands urban synonyms: https://urbanthesaurus.org/synonyms/dirty%20hands